HWPL has no Borders!!!!!!!!
You already know well about HWPL. But I’ll let you know more.
HWPL transcends culture, religion, ideology, and boundaries.
WHY? Because they want to achieve PEACEFUL HARMONY!!!
HWPL is actively interacting with world leaders and many nations.
HWPL don’t do it alone. HWPL has three sincere friends.
Who are they?
HWPL International Law Peace Committee
- It is comprised of renowned international law experts from 15 countries. Its goal is achieving peace through establishing a legally binding instrument compatible with the Declaration of Peace and Cessation of War (DPCW).
- This law has 10 articles. These GIF images are incredible. It is a simple but effective medium. I want you to see it. 🙂
This law do so many things. There are prosecution of act of violence, disposal of destructive weapons, and role of religions in conflict resolution.
The committee members are men of learning and experience. So they continue to provide their expertise and insights.
It go into operation to develop DPCW into an enforceable law and motivate global citizens. So there are are many citizens to support and advocate for HWPL‘s Peace Law Initiative.
HWPL Advisory Council / Publicity Ambassadors
- HWPL Advisory Council consists of distinguished world leaders. They provides advisory opinion and analysis on initiatives of HWPL in their respective fields of profession.
- HWPL Publicity Ambassadors are well-known personalities. They make a promise to actively build awareness and directly engage in publicizing HWPL’s peace activities through on and offline platforms.
- The surprising thing is that The Publicity Ambassadors meet regularly to discuss ways to support HWPL’s vision.
Holding promotional events, Educating the public, Covering HWPL’s news on media, Utilizing their networks etc.
HWPL Peace Advocacy Committee
- HWPL Peace Advocacy Committee consists of active members of the International Women’s Peace Group (IWPG) and the International Peace Youth Group (IPYG).
What do they do?
- The goal of this committee is to promote and participate in the development process of turning the Declaration of Peace and Cessation of War (DPCW) into an enforceable law.
Is it special?
- The committee is in a unique position to urge their respective nations to recognize and adopt the principles of DPCW. This internal pressure from the Peace Advocacy Committee would create and promote a lasting culture of peace – including creating awareness-raising activities, commemorations, and initiatives that engage the public consciousness with peace.
“To sensational peace summit which everyone participates in. I invite you all.”
NEXT : Real Results in Realizing World Peace
Official Page : http://hwpl.kr/
See you 🙂