Article 8 – Freedom of religion
1. States should unite to strengthen international efforts to foster a global dialogue for the promotion of a culture of tolerance and peace at all levels, based on respect for human rights and diversity of religions and beliefs.
2. States should activate and participate in systems to enforce and protect fundamental human rights, eliminating discrimination on the basis of religion or belief, and should refrain from and prohibit the usage of religion by governments, groups, or individuals in order to justify or to incite acts of violence against others. These systems should include, inter alia, judicial mechanisms.
3. States should foster religious freedom by allowing members of religious communities to practice their religion, whether publicly or in private, and by protecting places of worship and religious sites, cemeteries, and shrines.
WARP Summit 2017 : Marching DPCW
- In May 25, 2013 ‘The Declaration of World Peace’ was proclaimed.
- In Sep 16-19, 2014 World Alliance of Religions’ Peace (WARP) Summit
- ln Sep 18-19, 2015 Convention on the Renunciation and Cessation of War and International Armed Conflicts
- ln Nov 12-13, 2015 Committee meeting convenes to draft the Declaration of Peace and Cessation of War
- In March 14, 2016 New international law was proclaimed by HWPL International Law Peace Committee(more info). It was called DPCW(Declaration of Peace and Cessation of War). (DPCW is here)
- Now ‘Legislate peace campaign‘ is carrying on
Cohesive WARP OFFICE
World alliance of religions and peace(WARP) Office is founded to achieve Article 8 of DPCW. Religious leaders should take the lead in fostering harmony among religions through the WARP Offices established in various parts of the world. The alliance of religions is the earnest hope of all humanity. It is called by an ‘Innovative Approach‘ to Religious Dialogue. The key point is ‘Scriptural texts‘ of each religion. The WARP Office aim to prevent the conflicts caused by religious misunderstandings. They march to peace to teach each scripture of religion.
Peace already begin to blossom
“When the light of heaven shines in the hearts of people, it becomes the light that never fades away.” – HWPL