HWPL is a strong wind
As I study abroad in Australia, I see and hear many things. Among them, what is related to my hometown, Korea, is more noticeable to me. When I was in Korea, I could not hear much about HWPL, but I could hear a lot in Australia. I think it is because HWPL is an international NGO. It was really nice enhance their national prestige without showing off their pride. It is a pity why Koreans do not know this. This is how our relationship began. After that, I became a fan.
HWPL is an international peace nonprofit organization registered with the United Nations Department of Public Information (DPI) and the United Nations Economic and Social Council (ECOSOC)
28th World Peace Tour
28th WORLD PEACE TOUR of HWPL is held at New York, Washington DC, LA. This peace movement will be a strong wind all over the world. It is said that there has been a great deal of work such as the signing of MOU. It’s not fun to know beforehand. I recommend you to experience it, feel it, and realize it. Let’s go for Advancing Peace!
“When the light of heaven shines in the hearts of people, it becomes the light that never fades away.”
HWPL’s Peace Walkings
- In May 25, 2013 The Declaration of World Peace was proclaimed.
- In Sep 16-19, 2014 World Alliance of Religions’ Peace (WARP) Summit
- In Sep 18-19, 2015 Convention on the Renunciation and Cessation of War and International Armed Conflicts
- ln Nov 12-13, 2015 Committee meeting convenes to draft the Declaration of Peace and Cessation of War
- In March 14, 2016 New international law was proclaimed by HWPL International Law Peace Committee(more info). It was called DPCW(Declaration of Peace and Cessation of War). (DPCW is here)
- Now ‘Legislate peace campaign’ ALL OVER THE WORLD
Now “630 events 176 countries 1 million participants”
Substantial & Powerful movement
HWPL’s Legislate Peace Campaign is spreading out around the globe. How many? 630 events being held in 176 countries with over 1 million participants. #LegislatePeace The purpose of HWPL is to end WAR. Maybe you can think it is not possible. Is it so naive? Is it an unattainable ideal? But the walking of HWPL makes us to believe. We can get a hope. I can have the faith that they can do it! HWPL is being ALL OVER THE WORLD!
170 branches 151 Advisory Council 506 Publicity Ambassadors
Let us all become messengers of peace and leave peace as a legacy to future generations. – HWPL
What’s going on now?
It is The grand finale of 28th World Peace Tour
Don’t miss it
Advancing Peace in the Americas
Date: 4th, June, 2018
Time: 17:00 pm (UTC/GMT-8)
#HWPL #28th_Peacetour #LA #Peace #America